Monday, August 27, 2012

Learnin' Lessons . . .

Okay, okay -- so I've dropped the blogging ball lately. I admit it. I have a problem -- and admitting we have a problem is the first step to change, right? Right. My problem is this: I start strong and finish poorly -- in pretty much everything I do. So, somewhere in the middle of a thing, I need to intentionally give myself a check-up from the neck-up and turn it back around.

Wanna know how I know this about myself? Because I've slipped up a lot, and dropped a lot of balls. And every slip-up is an opportunity to learn something. Which leads (almost seamlessly!) into this blog of mine from last year that the amazing Constance Rhodes asked to feature over at the FINDINGbalance blog this week (nice segue-way, huh?). Do me a favor and check it out -- and while you do that, I'll start thinking about actually writing some fresh material for this blog again. I mean, it could happen.

http://www.findingbalance.com/2012/08/top-10-life-lessons-i-learned-by-age-35/

3 comments:

  1. Ha, Jena, this is why we love you. I don't know who can not relate to this at some point.
    Right now I am focusing on finishing a few tasks myself. :-)
    Happy forging ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dropped the ball on my art a few years ago.. I recently picked the ball back up when it came back into my court. if it's in your court, pick it up and continue playing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you dare underestimate yourself.

    ReplyDelete